Friday, April 30, 2010

Books, Flowers and Scraps

Today was a very good day. We all had lunch together today. Yes thats right all 5, well 6 'cause D came too. We also went to Wisescrappers and helped Mrs. Scrapper herself. She had sold alot of stuff but she still has alot to get sold by the close of the store at the end of May. I got some books for Mac. We got a science book that covers plants and I almost bought a book about gardening but I passed on it. I did get 2 math books by the company that I want to teach math from so I was excited. After spending our day in the Big Town of G we went home and changed clothes 'cause we were about to get dirty.

We had bought 2 flats of marigolds the other day and it was time to plant them around our mailbox. We had already planted some in a big pot on the back deck so we wanted to get the rest done. Mac did a great job helping with the newspapers and dirt. While I dug out the area Mac and Abs played in the water from the hose. They made mud pies and mud muffins. After an hour or 2 we were done. Isn't it beautiful!

Once we were done we were DIRTY! So off to the shower and tub. The girls got PJs on and I changed my clothes we headed out to Wisescrapers again for a evening of friends and scrapping.

We had a blast! Abs fell asleep on the way so Kat got some Abs time without her even knowing it! :) Kat's can be so sneaky ;P But we loves our Kat even with bats.


1 comment:

  1. LOL. i'm glad you still love me even with "evil bats"! ;]

    i always have such a great time with you guys! <3

    ReplyDelete